Inman Family Chiropractic Blog

Reach Your Goals with Chiropractic (Just Like Vince Lombardi and Joe Montana!)

A recent ad in "ESPN The Magazine" featured ESPN Anchor and Author Linda
Cohn. Linda Cohn joined ESPN in 1992; has been an anchor on Sportscenter and has reported on a wide range of sporting events from NASCAR to the X-Games to the Final Four (Men's and Women's). She recently authored a book entitled Cohn-Head. A No-Hold-Barred Account of Breaking into the Boy's Club.On and off the air Linda is always active and confident that chiropractic is key to her success!

"Sports are an important part of my life, both personally and
professionally. I love to play hockey, and chiropractic care allows me to
enjoy being active. As a TV sports anchor, I am always interviewing world
class athletes, and many attribute their success to the care that only a
Doctor of Chiropractic can provide."

Linda isn't the only person in the sports world who has learned how the
body can benefit from chiropractic care. The very first NFL coach to
utilize the services of a chiropractor was Vince Lombardi when he was
coaching with the Green Bay Packers. He brought a strict training regimen
to the Packers and demanded 100% dedication to the team. He also demanded
that the players keep their bodies healthy, and it was through the use of a
chiropractor that he was able to keep his players on the field and in
optimum condition. He went on to win 5 titles in 9 years. He utilized the
services of one of the greatest chiropractors in history, Dr. Clarence
Gonstead. In one interview, Coach Lombardi was asked about the difference
between his team and the ones he had defeated for the titles, and he stated
that he had Dr. Gonstead on his sideline. Dr. Gonstead went on to found a
specific technique of chiropractic that is primarily utilized at Inman
Family Chiropractic
. Today every team and athlete in the NFL, MLB, NBA /
WNBA, the Olympics, NASCAR, the X-Games, MLS, World Cup Soccer etc. can
trace their success to the regular spinal adjustments from their chiropractors.

Here are some more examples:

"Bodybuilders and fitness people have been using, very extensively,
chiropractors in order to stay healthy and fit. Whenever I had a little
problem with my body, I always ran to one of my dear friends [Franco
Columbo, D.C.]; he was always right there with the adjustments. This is how
I found out the best way of going, is to use chiropractors, not only after
injuries, but also before injury."
-Arnold Schwarzenegger, Former actor and governor of California

"I've always been a proponent of chiropractic care. The problem doesn't get
fixed until I go to a doctor of chiropractic."
-Derek Parra, 2002 Olympic Gold Medalist and World Record Holder, men's
1500 meters

"Chiropractic helps athletes and people working out, engaging in a sport or
even just performing daily functions such as walking and sitting, to
operate at their peak levels of performance without pain. I highly
recommend that you pay a visit to your local chiropractor."
-Dr. Joyce Verdel, Fitness Expert

"I have found that chiropractic keeps me flexible and pain-free so that I
can perform at my highest level. The benefits of chiropractic have improved
my golf swing, putting less stress and strain on my body and allowing me to
be a more productive golfer. I believe it also helps prevent other
associated injuries that are very common on the LPGA tour."
-Barbara Bunkowsky, LPGA Tour Professional

“Chiropractic care was key to keeping me in the game,”
-Jerry Rice, NFL Hall-of-famer, who helped the San Francisco 49ers win
three Super Bowl Championships between 1985 and 2000.

"I've been seeing a chiropractor and he's really been helping me out a lot.
Chiropractic's been a big part of my game."
-Joe Montana, NFL Hall-of-famer

"I go see Dr. Bill (chiropractor) when I get bent out of shape on Sundays.
Playing in a football game is like being in 30-40 car accidents."
-Emmit Smith, NFL Hall-of-famer

"I've been going to chiropractors for as long as I can remember. It’s as
important to my training as practicing my swing."
-Tiger Woods

If the world's best athletes know how important it is to see a chiropractor
on a regular basis, shouldn't you make it a priority to make an appointment
today to get your spine checked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home